just returned from the motherland of me – winnipeg and i had soooo much fun. for real though, my pegcity girls are the best. it was like a musical: strolling the streets in symphonies of laughter and spontaneous song. then we ate the most poutine of life and fell asleep in pairs on the johnny g’s table.
it was divine.
BLOVE : an expression of my love of blackness.
a #bahiabahia ting.
fly high girl, the ep is up & yours to enjoy. for free. <3
caught that spring sun in those streets. whistles, grits, croissants and daffodils all in the sun in those streets. and when the sun set… facials, fires, warm sistren and sweet dudes filled my heart in the dark of those streets.
we spent some familia time in the lovely cuba. these are 5 things i discovered:
1. we are a passionate family and nothing will change that.
2. snorkelling feels like a lucid dream.
3. i will write a novel out of an apartment in habana.
4. there must’ve been a cuban spice embargo.
5. i still look like rihanna.